Nana Hope Hospice
Nana Hope Hospice has much to offer our patients, their families and loved ones. Services
are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hospice nurses and physicians help in the evaluation for
hospice and consider pain and symptom control a priority.
- In home individual and family counseling offers the
opportunity to share and discuss the emotional impact of the illness.
- Social Service experts access community resources for
specific needs which may arise.
- Chaplains are available to address the spiritual /
emotional needs of the patient and family.
- Trained, caring volunteers give special attention in the
home helping to run errands, write letters or just listening.
- Grief and Bereavement support for loved ones in distress
and difficult times.